Join Rachel Hunter for a day workshop focusing on the elements. The Elements of Being workshop will be held on Saturday March 11:2023 at the Mount Pleasant Community Centre from 9:30am-3:30pm.
Here is what Rachel has to say about her meticulously created workshop:
Namaste: as we nestle into this divine location. Here we get to relax, reset and relate
to the natural elements. The nature that is within us and the nature that is externally at
play all the time in the world we live in.
Elements of Being relates to the foundations internally within us and external
surrounding us, making up this divine play we dance in.
The five great elements.
We will look at each element how it relates to us internally and externally.
This will include the chakras as we move through this workshop.
This will also include a beautiful creative process that will invoke the elements within
our surrounding environment.
Qualities of the Elements
· Earth – foundation, stability
· Water – creativity, fluidity
· Fire – transformation, cleaning, clearing
· Air – bliss, the grace love heart,
· Space – the ability to be open to new information
This workshop is a translation and a shared experience from my dance with the elements . It is designed to be a personal journey for each participant. So please come with openness and fluidity .
Also sometimes with this work there is connection to the teachings sometimes not . This is all personal experience. So please arrive without any expectations.
Truth Love & Grace
Scheduling will be as follows: - subject to change
* Opening Ceremony
* Sacred invocation calling in the elements
* Morning meditation
* Yoga practice
* Short break
* Talk - to the Elements
* Reflection - journaling in nature in silence
* Lunch: 45 minutes
* Talk on the elements - how to experience them in nature and internally, and how they are related to the Chakras
* Chakra Meditation
* Short break
* Question and answer - maybe meditation - if time allows
* Closing the circle
What to bring:
- Your Divine Self
- Notebook and pen
- Mala (optional)
- Yoga Mat and cushion or bolster
- Lunch and snacks
- No expectations
Points to note:
- the Mount Pleasant Community Centre cafeteria is open until 12:30pm on the day
- Tea and Coffee and fruit will be available
- carparking is available during the day
- cafes and food outlets are close by at Ferrymead
This workshop is Element focussed. It does not involve workouts focused on fitness, but rather breathwork, movement and meditation that lends itself to the focus of the event.
The Dance with the Devi Workshop - Grace of the Goddess workshop is a workshop that will be run the following day Sunday March 12:2023 - 9:30am-3:30pm. Rachel and I welcome you to join us for either or both events. Each event must be purchased separately.
Early bird pricing is strictly limited.
Ms. Hunter's waiver must be signed in order for you to be able to participate in the event, and a registration form completed.