Amy of The Cotour Presents .
Rachel - has curated this journey to the Great Element Temples of South India a Spiritual Pilgrimage - from April 17-28: 2024.
"Namaste All , My love for the elements has been a life long intrigue and love.Having travelled extensively in India for the last 6 years, last year I was able to pilgrimage through Tamil Nadu & Andra Pradesh. With my hope to put this tour together. The reveal of the Maha Pancha Bhoota Temples . Maha - Great Pancha -5 Bhoota. Elements .As we weave our way through this tour, experiencing the essence, wonder, devotion and color of this extraordinary part of India. Please always keep in mind this is a personal journey and all experience differently. The beauty and intensity will unravel as we Journey together, with the rituals and the Girivalam on the full moon."
Love Truth Grace
The Pancha Bhoota temples, which are the set of FIVE temples of Lord Shiva, representing the manifestation of the FIVE prime elements of nature Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Sky. All the Shiva temples are located in South Indian states of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
As we travel through these amazing areas we will visit the most amazing Temples based on the five Elements, as well as experiencing the customs and essence of each location.
There are customs to be observed, there is a lot of walking to be done, we will be taking long journeys. Expect your feet to get dirty and your heart to be full.
Please see the details of the itinerary in this link. It also has hyperlinks to the hotels that we are staying at.
Please note this is not a fitness retreat - but you will need a certain level of fitness. One of the walks on this tour - is a 14km round trip - around a hill. We will be walking each day.
Join Rachel Hunter and Amy on September 2 - 9:00am NZST for a zoom to ask questions and find out more about the tour. To register please click on the following link: https://www.thecotour.com/pages/register-for-zoom-to-discuss-elements-temple-tour-april17-april28-2024
* Entry to monuments and Temples as per the itinerary
* 11 Nights accommodation
* All Breakfasts and Dinners
* Transfer to the airport in Tiruchirapalli (Trichy) on April 28 - if travelling with the group
* Travel insurance
* India Visa for entry into country
* Morning and Afternoon Teas
* Drinks during the day
* Extra spa treatments
* Travel Insurance
* Tips to drivers and guides
* Donations or gratuities at temples
POINTS TO NOTE:
- There are Cultural, Religious and Regional protocols that will need to be read, understood, and signed off on as part of the official tour registration.
- Scheduling may change
- Payment plans are available - 8 payments for those who confirm in August: August, September, October, November, December, January, February and March.
- Confirmation of your space on the tour is contingent on all terms and conditions and documents provided to you by The Cotour - being signed off on.
- This tour is open to anyone over the age of 21 - friends, family, couples or single travellers - this retreat is a wonderful option for any traveller.
- A minimum number of guests will be required for the Elements Temple Tour to proceed. Should this number not be met - we do reserve the right to postpone or cancel.
- Please make any flight or associated bookings with the view of flexibility.
- All terms and conditions, and relevant documents will be sent separately. Completion of all documentation is required in order for you to be able to participate in the tour.
- Twin Share/Double Options are available:- however to avail yourself of this option you must have someone to share with - we will not be matching people for sharing rooms
- If you are wanting to register for the tour and would like a payment plan - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that following this week there is a retreat week at Neeleshwar - Kerala - May 1-8:2024 NEELESHWAR: May 1-May 8:2024- with Rachel Hunter special guest – The Cotour
Please note that following this week there is a week in the Golden Triangle - May 8-15:2024 The Golden Triangle - JaipurAgra/Delhi - May 8-15:2024 – The Cotour