POSTPONED TILL 2022. Join Styling sensation Lou Heller, and Amy of The Cotour for a weekend of Fashion, Fun and Freedom: EARLY 2022. We will be based at QT Auckland - in the beautiful surrounds of the Auckland viaduct.
Time for a refresh!!! Time to de-clutter and focus on practical pieces and looks that can be shaken up to take you from day to night. Functionality and practicality should go hand in hand and Lou will guide you through the process of sorting, selection, and what works and what doesn't!!!
Prior to the weekend Lou will outline how everything is going to work in a 30 minute talk sent to you - which will also outline the best way to prepare for your online wardrobe detox and edit. This will be followed up by a one on one session in Auckland - where the focus will be where you are at - what you need to enhance your wardrobe and how to make selections that make the most sense for you, and your individual style, going forward. After the weekend she will catch-up with you online for a de-brief, and follow-up.
There will be 8 of you joining us for the weekend - split into two groups of 4 for shopping with Lou. Group talks and dinners will involve the whole group.
Your package includes:
- Pre-weekend talk: 30 minutes - pre-recorded explaining how to plan for your Online Wardrobe Detox and Edit, she will give you pre-work to do, and give you tips as to how to gain the most from your Auckland weekend
- 2 hour Online Wardrobe Detox and Edit
- One on One with Lou in Auckland - 1 hour
- Group shopping session: - 5 hours (minimum) - your will be grouped according to Lou's assessment of what it is that best suits you in terms of shopping needs - 4 people maximum per group (plus Lou)
- Two Group Dinners - includes two glasses of house wine/beer/non-alcoholic beverage
- Group Talk: - Open forum 2 hours
Does not include:
- Accommodation: - a code can be obtained for booking at the hotel
- Alcohol - over and above the two glasses of house wine/beer/non-alcoholic beverage at the Group Dinners - at Amano and Esther (QT) - NB: some menu exclusions may apply to what is able to be ordered from the menu
- Breakfasts or Lunches
BENEFITS OF THE GROUP WEEKEND:
- Cost effective
- Gives you a fun weekend away
- Some down time where you can do Christmas shopping, go for Spa treatments, or explore Auckland
- Available on request - please let Amy know if you are looking to have a Spa experience - so that it can be scheduled around other weekend activities
Things of importance to note: PLEASE READ:
PAYMENTS: a non refundable deposit of $500 is required to secure your spot. Then the residual payment will be required - 4 weeks out from the event - October 7.
* If Covid-19 affects the intended date of the Fashion, Fun and Freedom weekend- we reserve the right to postpone.
* If we can not provide a suitable postponement date you will receive a refund less any transaction and/or service fees.
CANCELLATION BY YOU:
If you cancel the following applies:-
* Cancellations over 28 days out from the event: loss of $500 non-refundable deposit
* Cancellations 15 - 27 days out from the Event: 50% refund
* Cancellation within 15 days of the Event: no refund given.
CANCELLATION BY US:
- If for any reason we need to cancel the event rather than postpone - you will be fully refunded - other than any transaction and/or service fees.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION:
- Completion of Registration is contingent on completion of the following:
* Registration form
* Sign off of Terms and Conditions
THINGS TO NOTE:
* Please note that we recommend any travel associated with this event be made with full flexibility - due to Covid-19
* We will be operating in accordance within the guidelines of the New Zealand Covid-19 response, and governmental guidelines
* Do not purchase the package through this page - unless you want to pay the full amount up front. If wantig to make deposit and residual payment 4 weeks out from the event - please let Amy know by emailing email@example.com
* For the weekend to proceed a certain number of participants must take part.
* The weekend will start on the Friday and end on the Sunday.