Join us for a week of magic at the Neeleshwar Hermitage Resort - set in Kerala on the Malabar Coast, set on 12 acres on the Arabian Sea Coastline. Meditation, Breathwork, Yoga, Ayurvedic Treatments, Sightseeing and so much more.
Each day will be started with Meditation led by Rachel Hunter, followed by yoga practice. Each evening we will practice again, led by Rachel in Meditative and Yin movement and a focus on Breathwork.
Please note this is not a fitness retreat. Focus is on a complete experience involving the amazing yoga and meditation led by Rachel, as well as excursions, Ayurvedic treatments, relaxation and beautiful food .
* Arrival and departure transfer from Mangalore airport
* 07 Nights accommodation
* Consultation with Ayurvedic doctor
* 04 Ayurvedic Treatments per retreat goer
* All vegetarian meals and all Ayurvedic drinks
* Morning Signature Tea
* Two hours sunset cruise through the magical backwaters on Lotus Houseboat
* 2 hours Indian Classical music concert before final dinner - themed dinner by pool - final night (5 May)
* Visit to see the Theyyam Ritual dances in Local Temple or Village heads home
* Cooking class with Chef Aneesh in Annapurna
* Guided tour of local highlights like Anand Ashram, Neeleshwar Temple, and town and enjoy local tea shop
* Two group Meals - 30 April and 5 May
* Travel insurance
* India Visa for entry into country
* Extra spa treatments
POINTS TO NOTE:
- Please note there will be no practice the evening of Lotus Boat cruise
- Scheduling may change
- Payment plans are available - a separate non-refundable deposit payment upfront to secure your inclusion in the tour, and equal payments to be finished by the end of February at the latest
- Confirmation of your space on the tour is contingent on all terms and conditions and documents provided to you by The Cotour - being signed off on.
- This tour is open to anyone over the age of 21 - friends, family, couples or single travellers - this retreat is a wonderful option for any traveller.
- There is also a 7 day Golden triangle tour that will follow at the conclusion of the Retreat - May 6-13: 3 nights Jaipur; Narain Niwas Palace Hotel, 1 night Agra; ITC Mughal, 3 nights Delhi; The Imperial. You can choose to do either - or both - each must be purchased separately.
- A minimum number of guests will be required for the Retreat to proceed. Should this number not be met - we do reserve the right to postpone or cancel.
- Please make any flight or associated bookings with the view of flexibility.
- All terms and conditions, and relevant documents will be sent separately. Completion of all documentation is required in order for you to be able to participate in the tour.
- Twin Share/Double Options are available:- however to avail yourself of this option you must have someone to share with - we will not be matching people for sharing rooms
- If you are wanting to register for the tour and would like a payment plan - please email email@example.com