Terms and Conditions | O-Studio One Day Workshop
4 November 2020
Deposits are non-refundable for change of mind.
If the event should be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions – the deposit is fully refundable (less any credit card fees)
PAYMENT PLANS & PENALTIES:
- $100 Deposit is required to secure your space at the 1 Day Workshop
2 further payments to be made as follows
- $200 to be paid on or by August 20
- $175 to be paid on or by September 20
- If the event should be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions – all payments are fully refundable (less any credit card fees – if you have paid using credit card)
OUR SERVICES AND OBLIGATIONS:
We undertake to perform our services with reasonable care and skill. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage, or loss of enjoyment which result from the act, default or omission of any person (other than ourselves or our employees) or any cause beyond our control. This includes (but is not limited to) loss, damage or loss of enjoyment which arises directly or indirectly from an Act of God, weather disruptions, dangers incidental to sea, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of Government or authorities whether legitimate or not, wars whether declared or not, hostilities, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, strikes, lockouts, riots, deaths, pilferage, quarantines or medical, customs or immigration or emigration regulations. However, wellness experiences are an individual experience, and your preferences and opinions may vary from our own. For this reason, we cannot take responsibility for your individual satisfaction; neither can we take responsibility for weather nor for compatibility of fellow guests or staff during the course of the 1 DAY WORKSHOP.
SUPPLY OF SERVICES AND FACILITIES:
When we make bookings with the providers of meals, entertainment, activities, facilities or services, etc (“the Suppliers”) we are acting as a booking agent for the Suppliers. All meals, entertainment, activities or services etc., are supplied directly to you by the Supplier. We have no control over the facilities or services themselves, or the manner in which they are provided by the Suppliers. Therefore, you should be aware of the following conditions:
- The agent’s obligation is to arrange relevant contracts directly between you and the Suppliers. We have no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standard. Your legal recourse is against the specific Supplier and not the agent you have booked with.
- The agent will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind (including without limitation, any loss suffered as a result of death, injury, and/or illness) that may arise from your use or consumption of, or inability to use or consume, various Suppliers facilities or services.
- The provision of facilities or services is subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by your contract direct with each Supplier. The supplier will not be held responsible or liable for any costs incurred as a result of decisions made without prior approval from the supplier under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased arrangements made through the supplier.
- All facilities or services described by us are subject to availability from the Supplier. Where for any reason, a Supplier is unable to provide particular facilities or services, then that Supplier may be entitled, under its contract with you to substitute those services or facilities with comparable or equivalent facilities or services without incurring any liability to you.
- The supplier will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage relating to your personal possessions, health or welfare, or delays or travel disruptions, etc.
You agree that where our services are acquired for business purposes, or where you hold yourself out as acquiring our services for business purposes, the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply to any supply of goods or services made under these conditions, and we will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any kind to you, including any consequential loss or damage however it may be caused.
While we have exercised reasonable care and skill to ensure that we have provided information that is correct, accurate, and as up-to-date as possible at the time, please note that this information is supplied to us by the Suppliers. We do not have, and cannot be reasonably expected to have, personal knowledge about all the facilities or services provided by each Supplier. Facilities or services do change and we endeavour to keep you informed of any changes to information that are brought to our attention. All maps, illustrations, images, photographs, etc., are for indicative purposes only and may not necessarily reflect actual places or positioning.
PRICES: (all pricing is shown in NZD for this 1 Day Workshop)
Events beyond our control, such as currency fluctuations, changes to the price of fuel or changes to the cost of services and facilities may result in the prices charged to you being different. If for any reason price increases or variation of terms are notified to us between the time of quoting and booking to the time of the 1 Day Workshop, or the date of the first service organised by us, we reserve the right to vary the price to you up to the time of the event.
In order to participate in the Yoga and Meditation practice led by Rachel Hunter – we may require that you complete, sign and return a copy of the Yoga Waiver that will be sent to you on confirmation of your spot on the 1 Day Workshop.
LAW OF CONTRACT:
The laws of New Zealand will govern any claims or legal action in connection with the provision of our services to you. Any claim or legal action against the Suppliers is likely to be subject to the terms of your contract with them, and may be governed by the laws of other countries.