Terms and Conditions-Mana Retreat with Jessica Smith & Monica Cronin: March 7-11: 2022
TERMS & CONDITIONS / INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
* Payments can be made in full or a deposit made and two equal payments made after the deposit. There is a 5% administration fee for the payment plan. If you are wanting a payment plan - please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. Payments made by Credit Card incur fees.
* If Covid-19 affects the intended date of the Retreat - we reserve the right to postpone.
* If you can not make the postponement date you can request a name change to another person (whom you organise-we will not be organising name changes - any transactions around this would be between you and the person who is taking your spot. They must sign the Terms and Conditions of the Retreat in order to be able to participate). An administration fee of $50 will be invoiced by The Cotour for change of name registration process. Name changes are only able to be made within 14 days of the postponement date being confirmed.
* If you can not organise a replacement for the Retreat - you will receive a refund less the $200 administration fee and any associated transaction and/or service fees. You are not compelled to find a replacement for the retreat. It is just an option for you.
* If we can not provide a suitable postponement date you will receive a refund less any transaction and/or service fees - if you have chosen to pay by Credit Card. If you have paid by Direct Credit - you will receive a full refund.
* Please note for Credit Card payments:- Service fees :
- 2.8% + 30c - payments made by Visa or Mastercard - on a NZ Credit Card
- 3.4% + 30c - payments made by Visa or Mastercard - on an Australian Credit Card
- 3.4% + 30c - payments made by AMEX
CANCELLATION BY YOU:
If you cancel the following applies:-
* Cancellations over 90 days out from the Event: refund of any amounts paid - less $250 administration fee and any service and/or transaction fees.
* Cancellations 60 - 89 days out from the Event: 75% refund of any amounts paid - less $250 administration fee and any service and/or transaction fees.
* Cancellations 69 - 45 days out from the Event: 50% refund of any amounts paid- less $250 administration fee and any service and/or transaction fees.
* Cancellation 44 - 30 days out from the Event: 25% refund - less $250 administration fee and any service and/or transaction fee.
* Cancellation within 29 days of the Event: no refund given.
CANCELLATION BY US:
- If for any reason we need to cancel the event rather than postpone - you will be fully refunded-if you have paid by Direct Credit. If you have chosen to pay by Credit Card you will be refunded the amount that you have paid less Credit Card fees.
OUR SERVICES AND OBLIGATIONS:
We undertake to perform our services with reasonable care and skill. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage, or loss of enjoyment which result from the act, default or omission of any person (other than ourselves or our employees) or any cause beyond our control. This includes (but is not limited to) loss, damage or loss of enjoyment which arises directly or indirectly from an Act of God, Epidemic, Pandemic, weather disruptions, dangers incidental to sea, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of Government or authorities whether legitimate or not, wars whether declared or not, hostilities, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, strikes, lockouts, riots, deaths, pilferage, quarantines or medical, customs or immigration or emigration regulations. However, wellness experiences are an individual experience, and your preferences and opinions may vary from our own. For this reason, we cannot take responsibility for your individual satisfaction; neither can we take responsibility for weather nor for compatibility of fellow guests or staff during the course of the Cross Hill - KAAIAA - Retreat Weekend.
SUPPLY OF SERVICES AND FACILITIES:
When we make bookings with the providers of meals, entertainment, activities, facilities or services, etc (“the Suppliers”) we are acting as a booking agent for the Suppliers. All meals, entertainment, activities or services etc., are supplied directly to you by the Supplier. We have no control over the facilities or services themselves, or the manner in which they are provided by the Suppliers. Therefore, you should be aware of the following conditions:
- The agent’s obligation is to arrange relevant contracts directly between you and the Suppliers. We have no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standard. Your legal recourse is against the specific Supplier and not the agent you have booked with.
- The agent will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind (including without limitation, any loss suffered as a result of death, injury, and/or illness) that may arise from your use or consumption of, or inability to use or consume, various Suppliers facilities or services.
- The provision of facilities or services is subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by your contract direct with each Supplier. The supplier will not be held responsible or liable for any costs incurred as a result of decisions made without prior approval from the supplier under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased arrangements made through the supplier.
- All facilities or services described by us are subject to availability from the Supplier. Where for any reason, a Supplier is unable to provide particular facilities or services, then that Supplier may be entitled, under its contract with you to substitute those services or facilities with comparable or equivalent facilities or services without incurring any liability to you.
- The supplier will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage relating to your personal possessions, health or welfare, or delays or travel disruptions, etc.
You agree that where our services are acquired for business purposes, or where you hold yourself out as acquiring our services for business purposes, the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply to any supply of goods or services made under these conditions, and we will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any kind to you, including any consequential loss or damage however it may be caused.
While we have exercised reasonable care and skill to ensure that we have provided information that is correct, accurate, and as up-to-date as possible at the time, please note that this information is supplied to us by the Suppliers. We do not have, and cannot be reasonably expected to have, personal knowledge about all the facilities or services provided by each Supplier. Facilities or services do change and we endeavour to keep you informed of any changes to information that are brought to our attention. All maps, illustrations, images, photographs, etc., are for indicative purposes only and may not necessarily reflect actual places or positioning.
PRICES: (all pricing is shown in NZD for this ManaRetreat)
Events beyond our control, such as currency fluctuations, changes to the price of fuel or changes to the cost of services and facilities may result in the prices charged to you being different. If for any reason price increases or variation of terms are notified to us between the time of quoting and booking to the time of the Mana Retreat, or the date of the first service organised by us, we reserve the right to vary the price to you up to the time of the event.
In order to participate in the Mana – we may require that you complete, sign and return a copy of a waiver in order to be able to participate.
SHARING OF ACCOMMODATION:
Should you wish us to match you with another guest for the week - we will need you to sign a separate document regarding this. We can not guarantee the pairing of you with other guests - should we not be able to within 30 days of the retreat we may require that you pay a further amount to participate in the retreat with Single accommodation.
LAW OF CONTRACT:
The laws of New Zealand will govern any claims or legal action in connection with the provision of our services to you. Any claim or legal action against the Suppliers is likely to be subject to the terms of your contract with them, and may be governed by the laws of other countries.
- Programme as outlined in product description on website - please note that scheduling is subject to change
- Accommodation: as per what has been paid for by you.
Breakfast: Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5
Lunch: Day 2, Day 3, Day 4
Dinner: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4 - Group dinners Day 2 and 4
- Most yoga equipment - we may ask you to bring your own bolster - should we have reached maximum availability by the time you book
NB: Morning and Afternoon Tea are not scheduled each day per se. Fruit/Tea/Coffee and Water will be available in the main building.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION:
Completion of Registration is contingent on completion of the following:
* Registration form
* Sign off of Terms and Conditions
* Sign off on any waiver that is required by The Cotour.
In view of Covid-19 we suggest that any travel plans you make to link up with the retreat - are made with flexibility in mind.
- This event is open to women over the age of 18
- This event requires a certain number of participants in order to be able to proceed
* Please sign off on the terms and conditions on the registration form