KAAIAA - THE FOUR PILLARS OF HEALTH WORKSHOP - Sala Studio - Auckland - Tuesday August 9: 1:00PM-4:00PM
Join Leah Simmons of KAAIAA for a 3 hour workshop with a focus on the 4 Pillars of Health: Physical, Mental, Emotional & Spiritual
Leah has developed the KAAIAA programme after years of training in different disciplines. Her integration of many modalities has resulted in the KAAIAA programme - which is the complete workout for every aspect of your being.
Join us at Sala Studio: Ponsonby, Auckland for this amazing workshop with the following focus:
THE FOUR PILLARS OF HEALTH WORKSHOP
Imagine if your workout could not only give you the body you wanted, but the life
you wanted too? A training program that cultivated a sharp, focused mind, deep
loving relationships, a purpose-driven career AND a strong healthy body.
KAAIAA is the first program that trains across the Four Pillars of Health (Mental,
Physical, Emotional and Spiritual). Through training ALL aspects of yourself you will
BE fitter, LIVE healthier and FEEL happier.
The KAAIAA Four Pillars Of Health Workshop will guide you through holistically
addressing the health of every aspect of your life.
Discover new ways to effectively train each pillar for a clear mind, strong body and
enhanced energy levels.
In this workshop you will discover:
- Breathwork techniques designed to calm and strengthen the nervous system.
- The power of the language.
- Physical training from the inside out.
- Mindfulness and Meditation practices for every day
- The evolution of decision-making and the power of gratitude
- New ways to connect to yourself and your purpose
- So much more!!!
During this workshop Leah will also guide you through a 45 KAAIAA workout.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Your purchase confirms that you agree to the following terms and conditions:
* You must complete a registration form to participate in this event.
* Once purchased entry to the event is non-refundable for change of mind - however you may gift your space to someone else.
* We reserve the right to postpone the event should it not be able to proceed due to Covid-19.
* Should we need to cancel the event for any reason - you will receive a refund less any payment and transaction fees.
* Please bring a journal and pen - should you wish to take notes.
* Please bring a water bottle, and snacks - these will not be provided.
* Mats and bolsters etc will be provided for the class - should you wish to bring your own - please ask for assistance to 'swap-out' prior to the class starting.
* Please note all Covid-19 and Studio guidelines must be followed during this workshop
* Please note there will be two separate workshops held this day - each with a different focus - should you wish to attend both workshops - please email email@example.com and she will send you a code for a discount on the two workshops - of $20 off.