ONLY TWO SPACES REMAINING
With special guest and Yoga/Meditation instructor, Rachel Hunter
Join us at one of Bali's best kept secrets, the beautiful Alila Manggis in East Bali for a week of Yoga, Meditation, Spa treatments, excursions, amazing food and wonderful company.
The Alilia Manggis is a secluded, stylish resort in Manggis East Bali. Set amidst a coconut grove, the resort nestles between the sea and the majestic Mount Agung, Bali's most sacred mountain.
All rooms and suites face the ocean with clear views across the straits to Nusa Penida. A contemporary interpretation of traditional Balinese architecture is artfully combined with modern amenities to create a relaxed environment in harmony with its natural surroundings. Located near the village of Candidia, there are restaurants, markets and shops close by.
The resort has a beautiful sea-facing yoga bale where we will meditate and practice yoga under the instruction of Rachel Hunter. The spa experiences are presented in the haven of two outdoor spa bales located on the grounds of the Pandan Forest, facing the sea, allowing nature to sooth you towards total relaxation. Seasalt restaurant brings you flavours that are both local and international, some inspired and others traditional, some simple and a few slightly more complicated. The Ocean Bar at the Alila Manggis is a cosy al fresco lounge and bar offering an extensive and creative menu of drinks and light bites. A relaxing destination to enjoy cool refreshment, sunset cocktails, or drinks under the stars. Beautiful beaches are adjacent to the property.
Maximum of 18 retreat guests
- Leaves Auckland 12:50 Thursday 19 September and arrives Denpasar 17:55 (flight duration 9 hours 5 minutes)
- Departs Denpasar 16:45 Thursday 26 September and arrives in Auckland 4:20 Friday 27 September (flight duration 7 hours 35 minutes)
- Flying Emirates return
- 90 mins meditation and yoga each morning
- 60 mins meditation each evening with special guest Rachel Hunter (excluding arrival day)
- 5 treatments of your choice at the Alila Spa
- Snorkeling in one of the most clear and pristine areas of Indonesia
- A day in Seminyak of shopping and sightseeing
- 1 evening meal under the stars on the beach adjacent to the resort (as a group)
- 5 evening meals at the Seasalt restaurant at the resort (meals as a group on 1st and 7th night)
Package does not include lunches.
The 34 sqm Superior Rooms, located on the lower floor of each block, boast a private terrace. All rooms are designed to maximise the views across the coconut grove, the swimming pool and the sea. Enjoy new bedscapes comprising down comforters and high thread count bed sheets, a pile of plum pillows and a fresh, new white look. The bedding is inspired by the new niche brand, Ploh.
- Queen Bed
- Garden view, ground floor accomodation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free daily activities
- Private terrace/balcony
- Walk-in closet
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee and tea maker
- Mini Bar
- LCD TV (satellite channels)
- In-room safe
- Alila Living Amenities
- Air conditioning
ALILA HOSPITALITIES - with our compliments
- Shuttle service to Candidasa based on daily schedule
- Bicycles free for use at the resort
- Morning tai chi sessions on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 10-11am
- Mini massage at the poolside Monday and Thursday from 2-3pm
Payment plan options are available with a non-refundable deposit, email email@example.com for more information.
We have engaged the services of Brenda Ogilvie to make all travel bookings for this tour.
Brenda Ogilvie MNZITT
International Travel Broker
Mobile NZ: +64 210503838
Mobile AU: +61 (0)455451597
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org