Join Rachel Hunter for a one day workshop focusing on the Dance with the Devi - Grace of the Goddess. This workshop will be held on Sunday March 12: 2023 from 9:30am-3:30pm at the Mount Pleasant Community Centre.
Here is what Rachel has to say about this amazing workshop.
“This Dance with the Devi or Goddess is extremely personal, what is one’s experience, is different to another’s. There is no defined expression of how divinity comes or whom may be within the inner most sanctum of self.”
This workshop will be with one or more of the Hindu Goddesses. During this time together let’s discover, explore, and experience, speak ,share the qualities of divine feminine.
Archetypes have long been a part of many cultures in different expressions, so this is nothing new.
We will connect through:
Allow this space to unfold during the class as the divine is an intuitive process. 𝐹𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 of the 𝐷𝑒𝑣𝑖
Shree Lakshmi , Goddess of Prosperity Beauty Love and Abundance.
Shree Saraswati - knowledge, wisdom, speech the arts
Shree Durga - justice, protection, love.
Shree Mata Kali - truth and transformation.
Look at the possibilities of shedding and creating that inner truth to who we are.
Please arrive with openness and fluidity. The Divine Feminine is a personal journey.
With this experience you can connect to the teachings, sometimes not—this is all personal experience. So, there are no expectations either way.
Goddess may change depending on the energy of the day.
- Opening ceremony
- Meditation invoking the elements / goddess.
- Yoga practice -
- Short Break -
- Intro/Talk to Lakshmi / Saraswati / Durga depending on the time which goddess.
- Short / meditation connect to the wisdom of this goddess.
- Reflection 30 minutes journaling in nature, in silence.
- Q &A session / Share.
- Lunch - 45 minutes
- Japa /Mantra practice invoking Goddess.
- Share Small movement after/walk in nature.this may change to a wrist expression drawing or mandala … all what evolves.
- Closing the circle. Meditation
. This schedule can change, as that is the nature of the Devi. This workshop is a shared experience from my dance with her.
Love, Truth + Grace, Rachel x
What to bring?
- Your Divine Self
- Notebook and pen
- Yoga mat and cushion or bolster
- Lunch, snacks and water bottle
- Mala (optional)
- No expectations
Points to note:
- Tea, Coffee and fruit will be available
- the carpark is not available this day - but plenty of parking is available on the road
- cafes and food outlets are close by at Ferrymead
This workshop is focused on godesses, as per the outline. It does not involve workouts focused on fitness, but rather breathwork, movement and meditation that lends itself to the focus of the event.
The Elements of Being Workshop - is a workshop that will be run the previous day Saturday March 12:2023 - 9:30am-3:30pm. Rachel and I welcome you to join us for either or both events. Each event must be purchased separately.
Early bird pricing is strictly limited.
Ms. Hunter's waiver must be signed in order for you to be able to participate in the event, and a registration form completed.