KAAIAA - 7 levels of Consciousness Workshop - Soul Studio: Christchurch - Tuesday: August 16: 1:00PM-4:00PM
Join Leah Simmons of KAAIAA for a 3 hours workshop with a focus on the 7 levels of Consciousness
Leah has developed the KAAIAA programme after years of training in different disciplines. Her integration of many modalities has resulted in the KAAIAA programme - which is the complete workout for every aspect of your being.
Join us at Soul Studio for this amazing workshop with the following schedule: This beautiful studio is situated in Mandeville St; Riccarton.
THE 7 LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS WORKSHOP:
Every human being grows in stages of psychological development, operates at
levels of consciousness and makes decisions about how to get their needs met
based on their worldview.
This workshop focuses on The Barrett Seven Levels of Consciousness model and
takes you through every level from Survival to Contribution. It shows how the Chakra
System is aligned with the model and how to identify where you sit in your life, as
well as an understanding of how to move through the different levels.
In this workshop you will discover:
- The Barret Seven Levels of Consciousness Model
- Where you sit in the present
- Tools to help you move through each level
- The Seven Chakra System
- How the model relates to KAAIAA and specific workouts for each level.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Your purchase confirms that you agree to the following terms and conditions:
* You must complete a registration form to participate in this event.
* Once purchased entry to the event is non-refundable for change of mind - however you may gift your space to someone else.
* We reserve the right to postpone the event should it not be able to proceed due to Covid-19.
* Should we need to cancel the event for any reason - you will receive a refund less any payment and transaction fees.
* Please bring a journal and pen - or something else to write on.
* Please bring a water bottle, and snacks - these will not be provided.
* Mats and bolsters etc will be provided for the class - should you wish to bring your own - please ask for assistance to 'swap-out' prior to the class starting.
* Please note all Covid-19 and Studio guidelines must be followed during this workshop
* Please note there will be two separate workshops held this day - should you wish to attend both workshops - please email email@example.com and she will send you a code for a discount on the two workshops - of $20 off.