KAAIAA - Community Event with Leah Simmons at The Mount Pleasant Community Centre - Hall: Christchurch: Monday August 15: 7:30pm-8:45pm
Join Leah Simmons - the creator of KAAIAA- a revolutionary integrative workout - that incorporates the four pillars of health. KAAIAA is a transformational practice that trains the 4 Pillars of Health (Mental, Physical, Emotional & Spiritual) using a dynamic combination of Breath Work, Body Work, Meditation and Integration.
Leah will begin the event with a brief explanation of the KAAIAA system and then lead you in an amazing 45 minute KAAIAA Total Signature Class.
The Signature class gives you a full 45 minutes to immerse yourself completely into the KAAIAA experience.
After the class Leah will take questions from the floor- as time allows.
* Please note that we require you to bring your own yoga mat for the event, pillows or bolsters and/or blocks - should you need them.
* Please bring water in a bottle - should you need it during the class.
* Once purchased entry to the event is non-refundable for change of mind - however you may gift your space to someone else.
* We reserve the right to postpone the event should it not be able to proceed due to Covid-19.
* This event lasts for 75 minutes
* The hall will be available for entry from 7:25pm - not before - however you can wait in the foyer from 7:15pm.
* Should the event need to be cancelled for any reason - you will receive a refund less any transaction and processing fees