KAAIAA - New Zealand Retreat with Leah Simmons at Cross Hill - Lake Hawea (South Island) August 12-14:2022
Join us for two amazing days at Cross Hill with Leah Simmons of KAAIAA.
This amazing new wellness programme is a transformational workout that trains the 4 Pillars of Health (Mental, Physical, Emotional, Spiritual) using a dynamic combination of Breath Work, Body Work, Meditation and Integration.
Over the course of the three days - we will not only learn about the concept of KAAIAA but also experience amazing workouts led by the creator of KAAIAA-Leah Simmons.
The programme is as below, and there are different accommodation options for the Retreat.
Located within the parklike surroundings of The Camp, Cross Hill Lodge and Domes have their own entrance and are nestled on the hill in their own exclusive area. Cross Hill Lodge & Domes celebrates the magic of human connection on the land with high country hospitality and premium comfort in a remote, peaceful setting.
The Cross Hill domes are designed by world-renowned dome designers, Pacific Domes, and provide an enviable architectural aesthetic, bringing the outside in, to each and every dome.
Each of the six domes at Cross Hill has a 40sqm interior with a 30sqm deck, perfect to relax on and let your body absorb the surrounding forest and nature. The floor to ceiling windows enable guests to lie beneath the stars at night, cocooned, safe and warm (or cool) from the outside elements and the morning sunrises are out of this world.
The dramatic mountain skyline that surrounds the nest of domes reminds you that you are on the edge of the mountains. While the sky provides you with the temperament of the weather in real time and due to our Island geography, it constantly changes. The abundant birdlife and amazing night skies complete this eco escape.
* Bedding in the Geo-Domes can be Double or Twin share.
* Please note - we will look to match you in twin share accommodation in one of the Cottages should you require. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org - if this is something that interests you.
* Should you wish to arrive early on Day 1 and take part in a guided walk-this can be arranged at your own cost. Lunch is also available on Day 1 at an extra cost.
*We prefer that you bring your own Yoga mat for the Retreat. However if you do not own a mat or would like one to be provided for you - you may make a purchase of a yoga mat from The Cotour - for the event.
* Payments can be made in full or a deposit made and two equal payments made after the deposit. There is a 2% administration fee for the payment plan. If you are wanting a payment plan - please email email@example.com to arrange. Payments made by Credit Card incur fees.
Please see terms and conditions: https://www.thecotour.com/pages/terms-and-conditions-cross-hill-lake-hawea-retreat-with-leah-simmons-august-12-14-2022
* If Covid-19 affects the intended date of the Retreat - we reserve the right to postpone.
* If we can not provide a suitable postponement date you will receive a refund less any transaction and/or service fees - if you have chosen to pay by Credit Card. If you have paid by Direct Credit - you will receive a full refund.
* Please note for Credit Card payments:- Service fees :
- 2.8% + 30c - payments made by Visa or Mastercard - on a NZ Credit Card
- 3.4% + 30c - payments made by Visa or Mastercard - on an Australian Credit Card
- 3.4% + 30c - payments made by AMEX
CANCELLATION BY YOU:
If you cancel the following applies:-
* Cancellations over 90 days out from the Event: Refund of any amounts paid - less $200 administration fee and any service and/or transaction fees.
* Cancellations 60 - 89 days out from the Event: 75% refund of any amounts paid - less $200 administration fee and any service and/or transaction fees.
* Cancellations 69 - 45 days out from the Event: 50% refund of any amounts paid- less $200 administration fee and any service and/or transaction fees.
* Cancellation 44 - 30 days out from the Event: 25% refund - less $200 administration fee and any service and/or transaction fee.
* Cancellation within 29 days of the Event: no refund given.
CANCELLATION BY US:
- If for any reason we need to cancel the event rather than postpone - you will be fully refunded-if you have paid by Direct Credit. If you have chosen to pay by Credit Card you will be refunded the amount that you have paid less Credit Card fees.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION:
- Completion of Registration is contingent on completion of the following:
* Registration form
* Sign off of Terms and Conditions: https://www.thecotour.com/pages/terms-and-conditions-cross-hill-lake-hawea-retreat-with-leah-simmons-august-12-14-2022
* Sign off on any waiver is required by Leah Simmons.
* In view of Covid-19 we suggest that any travel plans you make to link up with the retreat - are made with flexibility in mind.
CUISINE: Please note that we do cater to specific dietary requirements and allergies, such as (but not limited to): DF, GF, RSF, Vegetarian, Vegan, Pescatarian, Nut allergies and more. Any such requirements must be disclosed on the registration form.
ROOM SHARING: Please note for the Geo Domes that we will not be matching people to share a GEo-DOME - you must have someone to share with.
ALL PRICING IS SHOWN IN NZD (NEW ZEALAND DOLLARS).