Join Rachel Hunter & Amy of The Cotour for a wonderful day of meditation, yoga, wisdom talks, amazing company and fabulous food.
To be held at the Whare - Waldorf School Tauranga - 364 Welcome Bay Road, Tauranga
-Breakfast - April 17
- Lunch - April 17
- Morning Tea - April 17
- Afternoon Tea - April 17
- The programme as per above
Does not include:
- Evening meal
- Scheduling is subject to change
- We ask that you bring your own Yoga Mat, Bolster and Yoga block for the event.
- Should you not have your own equipment - you may hire equipment for the weekend at an extra charge: this may be done via the website www.thecotour.com
- Should you wish to buy an equipment pack of a Yoga Mat, Bolster and Block - please order online from www.thecotour.com
Once your purchase had been made
- A registration form must be filled out, signed and returned in order to participate in this event.
- The terms and conditions for this event must be initialled on each page, and signed - scanned and returned in order to participate in this event.
- A yoga Waiver form must be signed in order to take part in this event.
- 1 day package has limited numbers. Earlybird package only on sale until 11:59pm- 01 April
Should you wish to pay by direct credit – please email firstname.lastname@example.org