Join Rachel Hunter and Amy of The Cotour for a week of bliss at the Neeleshwar Hermitage Resort - set in Kerala on the Malabar Coast, set on 12 acres on the Arabian Sea Coastline. Meditation, Breathwork, Yoga, Ayurvedic Treatments, Sightseeing and so much more.
Each day will be started with Meditation led by Rachel Hunter, followed by yoga practice. Each evening we will practice again, led by Rachel in Meditative and Yin movement and a focus on Breathwork.
Please note THIS IS NOT A FITNESS RETREAT. Focus is on a complete experience involving the amazing soulful yoga and meditation led by Rachel, as well as excursions, Ayurvedic treatments, relaxation and beautiful food .
* Group transfers - arrival and departure transfer from Mangalore or Kannur airport - please note that this is only available if you are travelling with the main group and refers to tranfers for 3 people in an Innova vehicle - if travelling alone transfers are chargeable.
* 07 Nights accommodation
* Consultation with Ayurvedic doctor
* 04 Ayurvedic Treatments per retreat goer
* All Breakfasts and Dinners
* Morning Signature Tea
* Two hours sunset cruise through the magical backwaters on Lotus Houseboat
* 2 hours Indian Classical music concert before final dinner - themed dinner by pool - final night (14 October)
* Cooking class with Chef Aneesh in Annapurna
* Two group Evening Meals (Dinners) - May 2 and May 7
* Evening Meals (Dinner) - May 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6
* Morning Meditation and Yoga - led by Rachel Hunter - May 2, May 3, May 4, May 5, May 6, May 7 NB: we will advise if this is possible on May 8 - it will depend on time of travel
* Evening Movement and Yoga - led by Rachel Hunter - May 2, May 3, May 5, May 6, May 7 NB: this will not be possible the evening of the Lotus Houseboat Cruise on May 4
* Welcome ceremony - led by Rachel Hunter - May 1
* Travel insurance
* India Visa for entry into country
* Morning and Afternoon Teas
* Drinks during the day
* Extra spa treatments
* Travel Insurance
* Transfers - if not travelling with the group proper
POINTS TO NOTE:
- Please note there will be no practice the evening of Lotus Boat cruise
- Scheduling may change
- Payment plans are available - 8 payments for those who confirm in August: August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March. ( please see details in hyperlink to itinerary and payment plan below)
Neeleshwar Itinerary: May 1-May 8 – The Cotour (also includes details of payment plan for those who confirm in July)
- Confirmation of your space on the tour is contingent on all terms and conditions and documents provided to you by The Cotour - being signed off on.
- This tour is open to anyone over the age of 21 - friends, family, couples or single travellers - this retreat is a wonderful option for any traveller.
- The minimum number of guests has been reached for this retreat to proceed
- Please make any flight or associated bookings with the view of flexibility.
- All terms and conditions, and relevant documents will be sent separately. Completion of all documentation is required in order for you to be able to participate in the tour.
- Twin Share/Double Options are available:- however to avail yourself of this option you must have someone to share with - we will not be matching people for sharing rooms
- If you are wanting to register for the tour and would like a payment plan - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that following this week there is a week in the Golden Triangle - May 8-15:2024 The Golden Triangle - JaipurAgra/Delhi - May 8-15:2024 – The Cotour
Preceding Neeleshwar there is an Elemental Temple tour - April 17-28:2024 - details to be released soon