Elements of Being Workshop - Scheduling and Terms and Conditions
As we nestle into this divine location. Here we get to relax,
reset and relate to the natural elements. The nature that is within us and the nature that is externally at play all the time in the world we live in.
Elements of Being relates to the foundations internally within us and
external surrounding us, making up this divine play we dance in.
The five great elements.We will look at each element how it relates to us internally and externally.This will include the chakras as we move through this workshop.
This will also include a beautiful creative process that will invoke the elements within our surrounding environment.
Qualities of the Elements
· Earth – foundation, stability
· Water – creativity, fluidity
· Fire – transformation, cleaning, clearing
· Air – bliss, the grace love heart,
· Space – the ability to be open to new information
This workshop is a translation and a shared experience from my
dance with the elements . It is designed to be a personal journey for
each participant. So please come with openness and fluidity .
Also sometimes with this work there is connection to the teachings
sometimes not . This is all personal experience. So please arrive
without any expectations.
Truth Love & Grace
Scheduling will be as follows: - subject to change
* Opening Ceremony
* Meditation / Yoga practice
* Short break
* Talk on the elements - how to experience them in nature and
internally, and how they are related to the Chakras
* Question and answer - maybe meditation - if time allows
* Closing the circle
What to bring:
- Your Divine Self
- Notebook and pen
- Mala (optional)
- Water and snacks, and lunch if staying for the whole day
- No expectations
This workshop is Element focused. It does not involve workouts
focused on fitness, but rather breathwork, movement and meditation
that lends itself to the focus of the event.
Terms and Conditions:-
- You must read, understand, and agree to, and sign off on the terms of Rachel Hunter's Waiver-in order to be able to participate in the workshop/s.